Motor Bike Tours More Info
Through the valley of Kathmandu to the valley of Mustang, our Motor Bike Tours will take you on a bumpy and windy road through green lush forest and wander off around the hillside to enjoy the best views of the snow-capped mountains and the lakes.
We will start our bike ride from the Kathmandu Valley and get to the lake city of Pokhara. From there, we will get to Tatopani, and then to Muktinath , upper Mustang called Lhomanthang and back to Kathmandu our last destination for the day. Major attractions for the trek are the Muktinath Temple, Fewa Lake, hot steam bath in Tatopani , spectacular land scape beautiful views of the snow-capped peaks. We will also visit UNESCO listed world heritage sites of the Kathmandu Valley. Completion of this trek takes 8-12 or more depending on your schedule.
Mustang refers to Tibet like arid landscape with open meadows. Mustang – a formerly forbidden kindgom along the Kali Gandaki river sharing border with Tibet-China. Officially there are two parts – Lower and Upper. Upper Mustang has a long and rich history that makes it one of the most interesting places on earth. Opened to foreign travellers only around early 1990s, Upper Mustang still is vastly unexplored.
Day 1: Arrive at Kathmandu (1340m) and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Kathmandu cultural and heritage sightseeing (1340m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Fly from Kathmandu to Pokhara (840m) -30 min fly and transfer to hotel.
Day 4: Bike ride from Pokhara – Beni – Tatopani (2600m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 5: Bike ride from Tatopani to Kagbeni 2900m. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 6: Bike ride from Kagbeni to Ghami (3510m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 7: Bike ride from Ghami to Lo Manthang (3840m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 8: Explore Lo Manthang (3840m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 9: Exploration continues in Lo Manthang and Choser Cave. Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 10: Drive Lo Manthang – Chhuksang (2980m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 11: Drive back Chhuksang (2980m) to Kalopani (2530m). Overnight at guesthouse.
Day 12: Drive back Kalopani to Pokhara (840m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 13: Fly back to Kathmandu (1340m). Overnight at hotel.
Day 14: Final departure transfer to airport.
NOTE : You can always customize this itinerary as per your preference.
- One bike provid each person at kathmandu.
- Guide and Mechanic. All expenses for Guide and Mechanic.
- Motorbike Insurance
- Upper Mustang Permit, and Annapurna Conservation Permit
- Upper Mustang and Annapurna Region Map.
- All meals (lunch, dinner, breakfast) during the bike ride after city.
- The government registered English speaking local expert guide.
- Accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast.
- Guided Tour in a city with the Expert tour guide.
- Welcome and farewell dinner in city
- Insurance for all bikes and staffs.
- First Aid Kit.
- Salary, allowances, expenses & insurance for all staff.
- Nepal visa – Multiple Entrée 30 days – USD 40
- Lunch & dinner during hotel stay in Kathmandu / Pokhara
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips for Guide, Technician.
- Any expenses incurred in emergency evacuation/road block due to any reason
- Table drinks, snacks.
- Personal insurance, medical evacuation in case of emergency.
- Service other than mentioned above
- Expenses incurred due to accidents, landslide, strikes, political unrest, etc..
- Items of a personal nature expenses such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, laundry, mineral water
- Entrance fees during the sightseeing in city and major monumental places.
- Lost or damaged accidental insurance