A great adventure with a captivating nature
Mustang is a beautiful spot full of temples and numerous monasteries. Surrounded by northern snowy mountainous, Mustang is the quite fascinating destination for the trekkers and the mountaineers. Although it was open for the tourists in 1990, the tourist arrival here started only in 1992. With us Mustang Himal Expedition will be your the best to see place in the world.
Speedily blowing gushy air, barren desert, mound, and settlement inside the rocky cave, celestial houses made of local design and Buddhist stupas and houses fluttering with its religious standards are the special peculiarities of Mustang. The visitors look welcoming smilingly by mount Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri.
A traveler’s trip hit by its speedily blown cold breeze is always memorable for him. Most of the areas in Mustang covered by arid barren dry land. For this region have climbing with Mustang Himal and newly open from Government of Nepal.
Mustang is rich in Buddhist culture, similar to the area of the Tibet Autonomous Region of the People’s Republic of China. It is an alternate way to experience the Tibetan culture and landscape to the tours provided by the Chinese government. The Tiji festival in Lo-Manthang is another popular destination for tourists in the area seeking to experience the native culture.
25 amazing days to enjoy the Himalayas
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel
Day 02: Expedition briefing tourism department
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara and transfer to hotel
Day 04: Fly to Jomsom, Trek to Kagbeni and lodge
Day 05: From Kagbeni to Chele 3200 m and lodge
Day 06: From Chele to Gilling 3500 m and lodge
Day 07: From Gilling to Ghami 3500 m and lodge
Day 08: From Ghami to Tsarang 3550 m and lodge
Day 09: Tsarang-Lo-Manthang 3800 m and lodge
Day 10: Lo-Manthang to Laktung Dovan and camp
Day 11: Laktung Dovan to Taththa Khola and camp
Day 12: Taththa Khola to Mustang Himal BC
Day 13-16: Climbing Mustang Himal 6195 m
Day 17: From base camp to Taththa Khola camp
Day 18: Taththa Khola to Laktung Dovan and camp
Day 19: Trek Laktung Dovan to Tsarang and lodge
Day 20: From Tsarang to Ghami and guest house
Day 21: From Ghami to Giling and guest house
Day 22: From Giling to Chele and guest house
Day 23: From Chele to Kagbeni-Jomsom and lodge
Day 24: Flight to Pokhara and Kathmandu flight
Day 25: Transfer from hotel to airport and final departure
What’s included in the package?
- 4 nights at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu with bed and breakfast
- Climbing permit for Mustang Himal 6195 m expedition
- Trekking food and expedition food base camp Mustang
- Expedition staff: base camp guide, cook and cook helper
- Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu private transportation
- Fly to Jomsom and trek Kang Beni, Mustang to base camp
- Fly to Pokhara and then Kathmandu, Nepal transfer hotel
- Equipment daily allowance for Liaison officer and staff
- Life-medical-rescue-insurance helicopter expedition staff
- 1 tent for 1 climber for use in Mustang expedition in BC
- Dining, toilet, shower tent, table and chair for expedition
- Local transportation in Kathmandu (airport-hotel-airport)
- 1 member get 30 kg personal climbing equipment to BC
- Satellite phone (pay calls per minutes system all country)
- Solar panel for batteries charging and lights in base camp
- Annapurna conservation permit for Mustang expedition
• Fare well dinner with Nepali song-dance in Kathmandu
What’s not included in the package?
- Personal equipment for climbing
- High food, gas, stove above BC
- Lunch, dinner in KTM and Pokhara
- Emergency rescue evacuation
- Personal expenses, tips for staff
- Bar and beverage bills for expedition
- Summit bonus for climbing guide
- Garbage deposit USD 500 (sharing of the total person) and deposit*
*Fee will be not refunded if the climbers don’t take back their garbage to base camp and Kathmandu.